Holiday Club is Monday 17th to Friday 21st February.
In partnership with Abbeycroft Leisure and the new Skyliner Sports Centre.
School years 1 to 8. Open to members and non-members. Numbers limited.
All club days are subject to minimum booking numbers.
Themes: See Holiday Clubs page for descriptions of club days.
Times: full-day 9am to 5pm
>>>>>>half-day 4 hrs, 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm
Prices: full-day £22
>>>>>>half day £14
Venue: Skyliner Sports Centre, Rougham Tower Avenue, Bury St Edmunds IP32 7QB. We are outdoors and indoors for activities, with indoor changing and eating facilities. Meet in our break-out room upstairs, or if you’re new, reception staff will call us to collect you. You can arrive from 8.50am, and pick-up is 5pm.
What to bring: Appropriate sportswear, boots and trainers, and shin pads. Plenty of drink (no fizzy), snacks for breaks and a packed lunch if applicable.
Contact details on the day: Emergency contact Darren Brown 07772 781404. Welfare back-up contact Nikki Brown 07867 007528. Non urgent messages/instructions can be passed through Skyliner reception 01284 776300.
GREAT 3 FOR 2 OFFER >>>
Buy two days and get one extra day FREE! or
Two friends can bring an extra friend for FREE!
Add each day to your shopping cart separately.
For 3 for 2 offer your FREE day will be the lowest priced.
Repeat this process for each child.
Terms and booking instructions
– Term 1: Book at least 21 days in advance for 3 for 2 offer
– Term 2: Cancel with 21 days notice full refund
– Term 3: Cancel within 21 days no refund
Green – Places available
Orange – Only a few places left
Red – No places
– Day 1, Monday: Fun Footy with Multi Sport
– Day 2, Tuesday: Fun footy (+ Academy Futsal experience)
– Day 3, Wednesday: Fun Footy with Multi Sport
– Day 4, Thursday: Fun footy (+ Academy Goalkeeper experience)
– Day 5, Friday: Fun Footy with Big Adventure: ‘Toy Story’
By joining these sessions players and parents/carers agree to abide by:
– Players Code of Conduct
– Parents/Carers Code of Conduct
– FA RESPECT Guide
Parents/Carers also declare that they have:
– Read and understood the Q&A sheet for players and parents/carers and accepted all relevant obligations and commitments stated therein.
– Provided full/correct medical and/or special needs information
– Given permission for our staff to provide basic first aid in the event of an emergency.