Parents/carers declaration and agreement
I/we give permission for my son/daughter to play for the Sporting Trust, and I/we agree to follow the rules and regulations of the Sportiing Trust when applicable, accept its values and ethos, and abide by the Parents/Carers Code of Conduct below.
Behaviour at sessions and matches
- Help create a friendly and supportive environment by not coaching the players, shouting, and screaming.
- Applaud, encourage and be positive to all players on both teams and whatever their ability.
- Respect the referee’s decision and refrain from making detrimental remarks about their performance.
Responsibility and common courtesy
- Provide best notice and reason for absence from matches (at least 2 weeks) and training (at least 5 days).
- Provide or arrange transport for my son/daughter to away matches/sessions.
- Ensure timely payment of all monies due.