ENTHUSE, MOTIVATE AND EDUCATE
We truly understand the business of sports delivery and supply-coaches within schools.
Themes of Provision
- Reliable and quality service
- Cross-curricular learning
- Motivation through sport
The Trust provides a tailored service to state and private, mainstream and specialist schools in the West Suffolk area, delivering:
- Extracurricular clubs
- PPA cover and curriculum support
- Schools activity weeks and trips support
- Sponsored sessions
- Development and recreational pathways
Any of our partner schools and private educational providers would be more than happy for you to seek a reference from them.
First class service to our schools
We pride ourselves on our professional and courteous service:
- Supplying daily cover and long term specialists for primary and secondary schools.
- Ensuring our excellent staff are expert and reliable first class managers and practitioners.
- Providing a full consultancy service, offering advice on design, delivery and costings.
- Offering immediate response, even out of hours, for short notice deployment.
Complete range of expertise
Extensive skills sets are deployed by our:
- Administrative and managerial team; organising participation and facilities
- Programme, educational and session designers [Football Development Managers]
- Programme and session supervisors (inc. risk and H&S) [Lead Coaches]
- Session deliverers [Coaches]
- Session supporters [Coaching Assistants]
Broad ranging duties can be undertaken:
- Primary & secondary school coaching
- Day and long-term cover coaching
- SEN coaching
- Disability coaching
- Staff supervision and mentoring
- Sports discipline, health and well-being teaching
- Cross curricular teaching
- Classroom assistants
- Nursery play leaders
- Playground play leaders
- Lunchtime supervisors
- FREE work experience placements for KS3 and KS4 pupils
Quality and value for you and your students
We exist for the sake of the children and young people that we engage with. Everything we do is designed and carried out with their best interests foremost in our minds.
We offer direct secure e-payment facilities for parents and business customers via our online shop. We also accept BACS payments and we are a direct transfer payment supplier for Suffolk County Council (our supplier number is 194247/1).
Our charge rates reflect our not-for-profit status. For extended engagements our staff deployed on a sliding scale of charge; therefore prices of our half or full-day bookings give you even greater value for money. We are flexible to most needs and can advise on the effectiveness of the requested learners-to-coach ratio.