- Online shop: SportingTrust.org/product/miscellaneous-payment
- BACS: NatWest, 7 Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP33 1BQ
Sort code: 60-04-16. Bank account no.: 87917831 (Please advise us by email if a BACS payment has been made.)
We are a direct transfer payment supplier for Suffolk County Council. Our supplier number is 194247/1.
- Cheque made out to ‘Sporting 87 Educational Trust’
Payment within 14 days please. No special terms. The Sporting Trust is not VAT registered.
Continuation of service
To enable respectful management of our staff a rolling contract at the end of school terms is assumed unless notice is provided by you at least six weeks before the end of term. In return we guarantee full cover for existing provision going forward.
|Individual Attendance Automatic Discount Sliding Scale|
|Discretionary discounts may also be given.|
|Cancellation Refund Sliding Scale|
|Less than a week||None|
|1 week +||25%|
|4 weeks +||Full|
Value statement and coach ratio interpretation
Value statement must be considered in relation to coach ratio and the age of the participants. We advise a balance is applied where effective outcomes are achieved for a reasonable price.
- Ideal: optimum learning outcome with opportunity to further challenge those striving ahead and support those that struggle
- Good: all participants will benefit from all learning outcomes
- Acceptable: all participants will benefit from most learning outcomes